Who we are
Whilst the Old Brentwoods Club makes every effort to keep the information on this website accurate, it disclaims any warranty or representation, express or implied, about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
Thus, you assume full responsibility for using the information on this website, and you understand and agree that neither the Old Brentwoods Club or any of its members, agents, or employees are responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
If you think there are any mistakes or out of date information on any part of the web site, please email and tell us which page or pages you think need changing.
We make every effort to virus check the files available for downloading on this site. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may happen from the use of downloaded material. We recommend that users re-check all downloaded material with their own anti-virus software.
Links to other sites
The Old Brentwoods Club is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.
These pages, unless stated otherwise, are copyright protected. All rights reserved. You may print pages for your personal use. However, reproduction of this material in any form is forbidden without the written permission of the Old Brentwoods Club. The law of England and Wales applies to the content of this web site.
The Old Brentwoods Club will only process your personal data/information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information about the Data Protection Act 1998 please visit the ICO website.
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register with our site, contact us, subscribe to receive further information and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your first and last name, address, e-mail address, phone number, job title and the company you work for.
Depending on the context of your communication with the Company, we will use your personal information to:
respond to your enquiry or provide you with information that you request from us;
To provide you with information we offer that is similar to that which you have already purchased or enquired about;
Consider how your business could support or work with our business;
Evaluate any investment opportunities that your business offers;
Respond to any existing client, supplier or partner of ours in relation to a pre-existing agreement or relationship;
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to us contacting you by e-mail or by telephone for this reason at any time.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to the site we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact number.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
We will use the above information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may use your personal information with others in order to confirm your identity and respond to your enquiry and by visiting our site you agree to the following disclosures:
- we may check your personal information by searching for your name and that of your business in a publicly available and private database of businesses and individuals, which will use the details entered by us to provide us with the search results. For example, we may use databases such as those retained by LinkedIn or Companies House for this purpose;
- we may pass your information to selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
Records of personal information
We will keep a record of the personal that we receive from you in order to answer your enquiry, to contact you about any potential investment opportunities or in response to an enquiry from one of our existing suppliers. We will keep a copy of your personal information held for the specific purpose for which it was provided, until the subject matter of your enquiry has come to an end and we no longer need to comply with a legal obligation that requires us to retain your personal information.
With respect to the personal information that the Company collects about you from the site, pursuant to the applicable Data Protection Legislation, you have the right to:
- request access to that personal information;
- receive a copy of the personal information that you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that you can share it with others;
- Where personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, ask for personal information to be rectified or completed;
- ask that personal information to be erased; and object to us processing your personal information by asking for the processing of that personal information to be restricted or stopped. For example, if the Company uses personal information for marketing purposes or to make other decisions automatically.
Please note that we will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation
The Old Brentwoods Club respects your privacy. The information you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically, helps us to monitor our service and provide you with the services that you are entitled to as a visitor to our website. Emails and forms are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
We will only use personal information you send us for the purposes for which you provide it. We will only hold your information for as long as necessary for these purposes and will not pass it on to any other parties, except where required to carry out our duties and functions as a local authority. All employees and subsidiaries who may have access to your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Confidentiality / Security
We will give you the option of using a secure transmission method for more confidential information such as financial or identification data (e.g. credit card details). All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. We will ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.